The iMaser 3000 clock is a state-of-the-art, high-performance and smart maser, integrating intelligent functionality in a compact, cost-effective and maintenance-free package. It utilizes the latest maser technologies, including auto cavity SmarTuning™; smart iControl™ Ethernet remote control and monitoring with self-diagnostics; iDurable™ Teflon and Bulb coating; iCeramic™ Silver-Plated Cavity operating with high gain and an extremely low H2 pressure and usage; LoSensitivity™ in temperature change; iShield™ packaging complying to stringent CE mark and EMC interferences; and active/sleep mode of operations for extended lifetime.
The field lifetime of the iMaser is over 30 years, and maser clocks deployed since 1982 are still working perfectly today.
RELATED PRODUCT: 100fs FemtoStepper
- Advanced -130dBC/Hz @ 1Hz phase noise
- iCeramic™ cavity technology for high gain performance
- iDurable™ Teflon & bulb coating technology
- LoSensitivity™ technology for higher stability performance
- Auto Cavity SmarTuning™ technology
- Smart iControl™ Ethernet remote control & monitoring technology
- iShield™ packaging technology for stringent CE & EMC compliance
- Self-diagnostics & maintenance-free operations
- Weight: 100 kg (220 lb)